1. INQUIRE ONLINE OR CALL THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE AT 978-453-4114 AND AN ADMISSION PACKAGE WILL BE MAILED.
2. APPLY ONLINE OR COMPLETE THE APPLICATION IN THE ADMISSIONS PACKAGE. THERE IS A $20 APPLICATION FEE THAT IS REQUIRED AT TIME OF SUBMITTAL.
3. DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT INCLUDES:
- Copy of a birth certificate
- Copy of sacramental certificates such as baptismal, penance, confirmation (if applicable)
- Copy of up-to-date physical and immunization form from your child's pediatrician.
4. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION FOR STUDENTS ENTERING GRADES 1 - 7 OR TRANSFER STUDENTS
- Copy of recent report card
- Standardized test scores
- Writing sample
- Interview, if needed
5. EMAIL CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION
An email will be sent out informing you that we have received your application.
6. APPLICATION REVIEW
7. LETTERS OF ACCEPTANCES ARE EMAILED.
Upon accepting, you will be directed to the Enrollment Packet to complete your child's enrollment.
New families who have applied to Ste Jeanne d'Arc School for admissions are notified whether or not their child has been accepted.
8. REGISTRATION MEETING
Parents are required to attend an enrollment meeting in order to finalize their child's admission into school. A letter containing all the details of the meeting will be mailed out at a later date.