- Our faculty closely partners with parents to ensure each student’s learning environment extends from the classroom to the home.Nurture
- We nurture our students in a safe environment where they can be
awakened to the concepts of faith, community, personal identity and self-worth.Challenge
- Ste Jeanne d’Arc School challenges students to go beyond their self-
imposed limitations and to broaden their understanding of themselves and each other.Prepare
- A customized curriculum at each grade level prepares our students with the intellectual and moral knowledge and behaviors to succeed.Capacity for learning
- All our students are equipped with a “capacity to learn” - that is, the self-discipline and the intellectual tools to confidently acquire new knowledge.Courage
- Each of our students manifests the personal courage to make difficult
decisions grounded in fundamental, Judaeo-Christian values.Compassion
- Our students are compassionate young people who seek a connection with all human beings, regardless of age, gender, race or religion.Curiosity
- Each student is encouraged to ask thoughtful questions, to introduce original ideas and to seek knowledge with a lasting sense of curiosity and adventure.
Leadership - Students are encouraged and mentored to develop their unique leadership skills. SJA students learn to take the initiative when appropriate, set priorities, listen to others and express their opinions, work with peers and teachers to achieve common goals.