1. Inquire online or call the Admissions Office at 978-453-4114 and an Admission Package will be mailed out.
2. Apply online or complete the application in the Admissions Package
3. Documentation required for enrollment includes
- Copy of a birth certificate - Copy of sacramental certificates such as baptismal, penance, confirmation (if applicable) - Copy of up-to-date physical and immunization form from your child's pediatrician This documentation does not need to be provided with the application. We will request this at a later date.
4. Additional documentation for students entering grades 1 - 7 or transfer students
- Copy of recent report card - Standardized test scores - Writing sample - Interview, if needed
5. Letter confirming receipt of your application
A letter will be mailed out informing you that we have received your application.
6. Application Review
7. Letters of Acceptance Mailed – end of January/February
New families who have applied to Ste Jeanne d'Arc School for admissions are notified whether or not their child has been accepted in writing.
8. Registration Meeting
Parents are required to attend an enrollment meeting in order to finalize their child's admission into school. A letter containing all the details of the meeting will be mailed out.