Directions to Ste Jeanne d’Arc School
68 Dracut Street
Lowell, MA 01854
From the South
1. Take Rte 93 North to the Rte 133 Exit (Tewksbury, No. Tewksbury).
2. Take Rte 133 towards Lowell. Continue on Rte 133 about 4 miles.
3. Turn right onto Nesmith Street (MA-110 E/MA-38N).
4. Continue straight to rotary. You will go through two sets of lights. Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus is on the left before the rotary.
5. Take your second exit/ramp off the rotary (Rte 38, 110/113) onto the VFW highway go about 2 1/2 miles. You’ll see UMASS Lowell on the right.
6. Take a right at these lights onto University Ave.
7. Continue straight through next set of lights.
8. Take third right onto Fourth Ave. This is a four-way stop with a blinking light. Jerry’s Food Store will be on right corner.
9. Take first left onto Dracut Street. Ste Jeanne d'Arc School is immediately on the left.
1. Take 495 South to the Rte 133 Exit (Tewksbury, No. Tewksbury).
2. Follow directions #2 through #9 above.
From the West:
1. Take Rte 495 North to the Lowell Connector to the Thorndike Street exit.
2. Continue on Thorndike Street for a short distance and go under overpass.
3. Stay in left lane and take a left at the light onto Fletcher Street.
4. Go to the end of Fletcher Street (O’Donnell Funeral Home on the left).
5. Turn right onto Pawtucket Street.
6. Take a left over the bridge and continue straight onto University Avenue.
7. Take third right onto Fourth Ave. This is a four-way stop with a blinking light. Jerry’s Food Store will be on right corner.
8. Take first left onto Dracut Street. Ste Jeanne d'Arc School is immediately on the left.
From New Hampshire/Tyngsboro:
1. Take Rte 3 South.
2. Take Route 113 (Tyngsboro/Dunstable) exit and head towards Tyngsboro.
3. Go straight until you come to set of lights at the bridge.
4. Go straight over the bridge and through next set of lights.
5. Continue on Route 113 East towards Lowell (the river will be on your right).
6. At the lights with McDonald’s on left, take a left.
7. Take your third right onto Fourth Ave.; there is a public school on the corner.
8. Continue straight to the four-way stop with a blinking light. Jerry’s Food Store on right.
9. Go straight and take your first left onto Dracut St. Ste Jeanne d'Arc School is immediately on left.