Volunteers are at the heart of Ste Jeanne d’Arc School. The commitment of our alumni, families and friends has a big impact on the life of current students. Please let us know your interests and expertise, and we will help you find a good opportunity for volunteering. Watch our Facebook page and e-Thursday for more opportunities.
Here are just a few of the ways you might get involved:
- Did you win a Spelling Bee at Ste Jeanne d’Arc? If so, submit your name for consideration as a judge at our Spelling Bee.
- Are you working in the fields of science or art? Do you like interacting with children? Submit your name for consideration as a Science Fair or Art Show judge.
- Attend or volunteer at our fundraising events.
- Assist with mailings or pizza orders.
- Join an event planning committee.
PROTECTING GOD'S CHILDREN (VIRTUS) PROGRAM AND CORI REQUIREMENTS
All parents who want to volunteer for the coming school year must be CORI checked and have taken the Protecting God's Children program mandated by the Archdiocese of Boston for all employees and volunteers.
To find an upcoming Protecting God’s Children for Adults session in your area, please following the steps below:
- Select this link: Virtus Online
- On pull-down menu, select Boston, MA (Archdiocese) and click select.
- You will receive a list of sessions in this area. Some sessions require pre-registration.
- Upon completion of a session, send a copy of the certificate to the main office.